Navigating financial markets can be cumbersome and overwhelming. Through a series of thoughtful conversations, Lisa will take you through a holistic process. She will help you create your financial plan, identify pitfalls, and provide guidance to meet your financial goals through customized strategies. Lisa provides solid and sound financial advice, so you have more time to enjoy what is most important to you.
Lisa brings with her over eight years’ experience in the financial services and insurance industry. She can help you meet your financial goals through:
- Investment, financial and wealth advising
- Financial strategies to meet various life goals, wealth accumulation and retirement distribution
- Estate planning (collaboration with your tax and legal consultants) and retirement strategies
- Planning for the business owner
- College funding, mutual funds and portfolios managed by third party professionals
- Fixed and variable annuities*
- Life insurance, coverage for extended periods of care, disability insurance** and employee benefits
Lisa is a graduate of the University of Washington where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Architecture.
As a committed member of her community, she is a proud supporter and volunteer of Lifelong, Seattle Humane Society, Pawsitive Alliance and Eluna (formerly the Jamie Moyer Foundation). She is also excited about volunteering with Coastal German Shepherd Rescue of San Diego.
Neither New York Life nor any of its agents are in the business of offering tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult with your professional advisors for tax, legal or accounting advice.
Agent for New York Life Insurance Company.
Registered Representative through NYLIFE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC) a Licensed Insurance Agency.
Financial Adviser offering investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies, LLC, A Registered Investment Adviser.
Eagle Strategies LLC and NYLIFE Securities LLC are affiliates of New York Life Insurance Company.
*Variable annuities offered through NYLIFE Securities LLC, member(FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency and a New York Life company.
**Products available through one or more carriers not affiliated with New York Life, dependent on carrier authorization and product availability in your state or locality.